Thought for the day –Happiness (with explaination)


There Is No Path To Happiness, Happiness Is The Path.

                                                                              -Lord Buddha




Happiness is not something that you can buy, own or the path you can move into. Happiness is a state of feeling pleasure and contentment. It is a sense of well-being, joy etc.

People always describe the Happiness as wants. They always say that,

If I get good job, I will be happy….

If I have my own house, I will be happy…

If I have my own car, I will be happy….

Did you feel this, ask yourself


These continue soon, there is no end for human wants. We convert these wants in to goals. We go on working very hard to reach these goals by thinking that I will be happy when I reach these goals. But wants are the desires which are unlimited in nature. These wants don’t give a complete satisfaction. Therefore Happiness will be question mark.

Conclusion

This does not mean that want or desires should not be there, this means that keep a goal work for it and enjoy every moment of life and be happy while reaching the goal. Don’t wait till the attainment of goal, to be happy. . There is no path to happiness, happiness is within you, feel it and enjoy life .Life is very small and beautiful, make it even more beautiful and colorful.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE-Guide To Overcome Problem And Worrying